Garden Whimsies by Mary -               Every Garden Deserves a Touch of Whimsy
RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

There's a Jungle In My Garden
Do You Love Painted Furniture?
5000 Fan Giveaway
Playhouses For Big Girls
Potting Bench Essentials

Categories

Events
Gift ideas
Ideas For Your Garden
What's New?
powered by

Doesn't Your Garden Deserve a Touch of Whimsy?

Playhouses For Big Girls

Think Playhouses Are Just For Little Girls?  Well, Think Again.

As a little girl I always dreamed of having a cute little playhouse of my very own.  Now as a grown up girl I still have the same dream.  Funny how some dreams never change.  Maybe my dream resurfaced after all these years because I'm now a grandmother to a precious two year old grand-daughter.  I'd love nothing more than for her to have her very own playhouse where she can explore her imagination.

Oh what fun Bella and I would have playing house and having tea parties with her stuffed animals.  Of course her Gigi would also teach her all about gardening and plant lots and lots of beautiful flowers around her playhouse.

What would the inside of our charming dream playhouse look like?  Perhaps something like this. Everything pink, frilly, vintage and girly ~ shabby chic perfect.

Well, as long as I'm still dreaming . . . this would make such an adorable studio for creating my garden whimsies. It would not be difficult being creative just looking at this quaint little house in my garden.

Thank you for stopping by friends. I sincerely appreciate your visits, e-mails and comments. Don't forgot to follow me on Facebook if you're not already a fan. Hope you have a lovely week filled with all you dream for.
Blessings, Mary

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20:35

8 Comments to Playhouses For Big Girls:

Comments RSS
Cindy Pye on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:35 PM
I love this! Thank you for sharing these photos! I will be back to visit again, and again. :-)
Reply to comment

Mary Mirabal on Friday, July 20, 2012 6:11 PM
Hi Cindy, You are so welcome!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I look forward to your next visit. Best, Mary
Reply to comment

Cindy Luminoso on Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:35 PM
Plate Flower Blue and White Butterflies - As Featured In Valley Homes & Style Magazine....my favorite....my mom had a whole set of these dishes, I remember helping to unpack them as a little girl! Thanks for bringing back a memory..... Just beautiful Mary!
Reply to comment

Mary Mirabal on Monday, October 08, 2012 2:37 PM
So glad I could bring back some fond memories Cindy. So happy to have you visit and hope you'll come back again.

Mary Mirabal on Monday, October 08, 2012 2:39 PM
Hello Vertigo cure, Thanks so much for the kind comment. I always wanted a playhouse when I was a child ~ still do!!! So glad I could help bring back some fond memories of your playhouse. I'm hoping my hubby will build one for our grand-daughter.
Reply to comment

Mary Mirabal on Monday, October 08, 2012 2:40 PM
Aren't these playhouses wonderful? Have fun picking out one to build for your daughter. Wishing her years of wonderful memories to come. Thanks for the comment!
Reply to comment

Orchids in NYC on Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:13 AM
As a little girl I always dreamed of having a cute little playhouse of my very own.
Reply to comment

Mary on Friday, July 12, 2013 12:58 PM
Thanks for visiting my blog Orchids. So happy to have you here. It was a dream of mine too.