Garden Whimsies by Mary -               Every Garden Deserves a Touch of Whimsy
RSS Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

There's a Jungle In My Garden
Do You Love Painted Furniture?
5000 Fan Giveaway
Playhouses For Big Girls
Potting Bench Essentials

Categories

Events
Gift ideas
Ideas For Your Garden
What's New?
powered by

Doesn't Your Garden Deserve a Touch of Whimsy?

Do You Love Painted Furniture?

Happy Wednesday friends!  Please meet my friend, The Purple Painted Lady. Tricia is a decorative painter of furniture and unique home decor. She is also a Chalk Paintâ„¢ Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan and Milk Paint by Miss Mustard Seed retailer. Tricia is located in New York and has been painting her entire life. If you are ever in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region, stop by one of her 2 cute little shops. Tricia shares her knowledge of painting, products & hands on tutorials with you via both her Facebook page and website www.thepurplePaintedLady.com

Would you like to be chosen to receive a fun home plaque customized to your colors - something SIMILAR to the oneshown below or totally customized to your home colors? (house numbers not included) Then, please do these 3 things: 1. show her some LOVE by visiting her Facebook page and LIKING it 2. Leave a note saying "Garden Whimsies by Mary sent me" 3. Leave a note as a comment on my Facebook page (see FB link below) stating, "You LOVE The Purple Painted Lady" Yep, that's it & enjoy The Purple Painted Lady! We will be selecting someone on Friday, July 27th at noon!

Simply click on the photo below to visit Tricia's Facebook page.

I know you'll love Tricia's amazing furniture and home decor as much as I do.  Thanks for taking time to visit her pages.

"Love your neighbor as yourself."
Matthew 22:39

6 Comments to Do You Love Painted Furniture?:

Comments RSS
Sandy on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:58 AM
I love the Purple Painted Lady! Really!
Reply to comment

Mary Mirabal on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:30 PM
Hi Sandy, Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Isn't Tricia's work just amazing? I adore painted furniture and she is so talented. Hope you'll come back to visit Garden Whimsies by Mary often. Take care, Mary

carmen@ white painted furniture on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:14 AM
I love painting too much and gonna make some old pieces white and hope to get great look! I am so inspired by words too much. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

antiques Kingston on Monday, July 08, 2013 12:39 AM
The idea of painted furniture is something different and I really like it. It makes your interior more attractive and creative.

Facebook Like on Thursday, October 04, 2012 2:39 AM
Thanks a ton to you for your interesting article. Painted Furniture is really so important for my child. Me and my child like your furniture so much. By the way, Thanks again for the link of furniture website. :)
Reply to comment

Hannah Faith on Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:53 AM
Yes,man I love very much painted furniture. That I use in my house. But thing is that your information makes me more interest about painted furniture. Best of luck :)
Reply to comment